How you can help
Please donate to the West Papuan Human Rights Center (WPHRC) via check mailed to the PO Box listed at the bottom of this page. This will enable our work in exposing Indonesian violation of indigenous West Papuans’ rights. You donation will go toward
- Trainings for West Papuan activists and journalists on personal safety, nonviolence and civil rights.
- Support for legal funds for political prisoners facing the Indonesian courts.
- Educational materials for children in West Papua to learn English and learn about their culture and arts.
- Publication of stories about Indigenous West Papuans whose stories have been hidden from the world.
- Public campaign and awareness.
- Protecting the native lands and rehabilitation from environmental damages in West Papua.
- Building public health centers to support Maternal and childhood health in West Papua.
With your help we can give people in West Papua the resources that they need to continue their fight for freedom. As always, we invite you to visit Facebook Page , and our website for more information about the ongoing issues in West Papua.
If you are interested in partnering with WPHRC for a fundraising or educational event please reach out to us at email@example.com
We can accept checks mailed to West Papua Human Rights Center at:
West Papua Human Rights Center
P.O. Box 3264
Fairfax, VA 22038
United States of America